Friday, December 07, 2012
Hiya people!
I am back to do a food review.
Was craving for Japanese Food.
Therefore, I dropped by
Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo Sushi.
Located conveniently at town.
Far East Plaza level 1 to be exact.
I am sure all (or most) of you will
know where it is.
Do you know that
Ramen Ten was the
FIRST and most successful
restaurant which offers
Halal Japanese Fusion & Sashimi
in Singapore?!
And it has been around for 10 years,
since 2002.
It was awarded the Halal Certificate
by MUIS in 2005.
Ramen Ten means
"Noodle Shop" in Japanese.
I do remember that I had
my first taste of sushi at
Ramen Ten.
In 2008, Shin Tokyo Sushi was then
created by Ramen Ten Group.
It adopted the concept of
Halal Japanese Sushi
served on conveyor Belt.
Shin Tokyo Sushi means
"New Tokyo Sushi" in Japanese.
Alright, enough of the history.
I shall continue on my experience
with Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo Sushi.

I reached at around 5.30pm
and there were only a few empty tables left.
Which is a good sign right?
It means the food must be good, no?
If not, there would be lots
of empty tables. (Like duh!)
It was definitely not
my first time stepping
into the restaurant.
The service rendered to me
have always been great.
And that day was no exception.
As usual, the crew greeted us
with smiles.
There wasn't even a slight of
annoyance when I
requested to change tables.
Staff was extremely polite and patient
when we made the order
and had food sent to our table.
For me, Good Service is the most
important thing.
And I am glad I was
given a good one
at Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo.
Anyways,
I always have a hard time
on deciding on what to eat.
As there are many varieties to
choose from!
Was having a sorethroat.
So, I opted to go for
something soupy.
I finally decided on Beef Ramen.
Unlike others,
the beef is awesome!
Chewy and soft.
Matched with the soup,
it kinda soothes
my sorethroat.
I was not able to
take cold drinks. :(
Therefore, I went with
traditional Japanese Green Tea.
I also had a variety of sushi.
Look!
Sushi platter.
With the wasabi designed creatively,
the shape of a leaf.
The other dishes.
Drooling at the photos of food?
What are you waiting for then?
Why not taste them for real?!
The food are reasonably priced as well.
Head down to
Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo Sushi.
Located at:
14 Scotts Road, #01-22 Far East Plaza
Singapore 228213
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6238 7983
Another outlet is at:
3151 Commonwealth Ave West, #02-05 Clementi CityVibe
Singapore 129581
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6775 8862
Psst! And there's more!
As you can see from the above.
YES!
You didn't see it wrongly.
There is an ongoing
special promotion!
99cents per plate.
(white plates only)
It's a Bonus!
All the more you
should go have a feast
at Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo Sushi.
GO! GO! GO!
They do Delivery & Catering as well!
Delivery: provides bentos and lunch boxes
to institutions and companies as well as delivery to residential and office areas.
Free delivery for orders above $150.
Catering: cater halal Japanese restaurant cuisine for corporate
and family functions as well as in house catering for any events.
For catering and delivery, call (65) 8198 7028!
Do like their facebook pages as well!
Click on the link!
My rating on Ramen Ten & Shin Tokyo: 4/5
;)
p.s: Photo credits to Nafis.
Labels: food, ramen ten, shin tokyo sushi
{1:11 AM}