Terhan's social responsibility dream
A pretty-happily married couple for more than 3 years,
Terhan has the passion and desire to reach out,
guide and bless others, in particular youths.
Prior to marriage,
Terhan was also serving and mentoring youths
for more than 5 years or so.
Terhan seeks to adopt a social responsibility business model
by contributing 20% of our yearly net profits
to help youths-in-need
(i.e. those from a disadvantaged academic/ financial/ family background)
who are keen in the fashion industry.
It can come in the form of education or training subsidies
and we may consider venturing into
other industries such as entertainment
down the road if doors open.
Apart from just providing education
or training subsidies to youths-in-need,
we are also committed to provide
employment opportunities in future when the need arises.
Terhan also wishes to network with l
ike-minded friends who have a heart for youths-in-need,
and to partner with youth organizations and
voluntary welfare organizations that work with youths-in-need.
If you believe in this dream and would like
to be part of this work,
you can do so by supporting us through this
blogshop or in other ways deem suitable. ☺
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am honoured to be sponsored
by The Chesed Tape.
I received a pretty dress (photos later).
There were many
pretty designs to choose from.
And it was a tough choice
to choose ONE!
I selected 3 choices.
And thank goodness
my first choice of apparel
was available.
Met up Terry to collect it.
Due to my busy schedule,
I didn't have the time
to do the advertorial,
let alone wear the dress.
I actually kept it
for quite sometime.
I finally had the time
to fix a date with
one of my photographers
for a photoshoot
of me wearing the dress.
And to think I arrived late!
(Shame on me. Tsk.)
Fortunately, Soefian was very patient.
The shoot was located
at Punggol End.
I figured it would be
an appropriate place,
with the lalang field.
To create the sweet, summer feel.
Which suited the girly dress.
The weather was not really
in favour for us.
Initially, it was scorching hot.
Then halfway through
the shoot, it rained.
Plus I was rushing
for filming that afternoon.
Despite the challenges we faced,
the photos turned out AWESOME!
Credits to
And of course
The Chesed Tape.
Because without the
dress, I wouldn't
even be writing this post.
Alright, are you ready for the photos?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Here you go!
What do you think?
Told ya it's pretty!
On top of that,
it is made of good material.
Very comfy.
And it's at an affordable price.
So ladies, what are you waiting for?!
(Guys can also buy for their wife/gf)
and make your order now!
Oh, I also have the pleasure to
share this information too.
Employment Opportunities
In the meantime,
TCT is looking for youths and young adults to
be our blogshop models.
Criteria: photogenic,
not camera shy, about 1.6m and is a UK6.
If you don’t fit the bill but are really interested,
we encourage you to send in your
application still as you may have the
x factor we are looking for. ;)
The Chesed Tape Team
Terry Ng @ The Boss
Hannah Neo @ The Boss's Boss
Aaron Lee @ The Photographer
Contact Details
For all enquiries, kindly email/ call
Terry: terry.ng@thechesedtape.com/ 9800-7430
or email Hannah: hannah.ng@thechesedtape.com.
P.S: If you think the shots of me are great,
Till then.
Cheers,
Me. :)