Hi there!
Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for visiting!
=)
Ok, in case you didn't notice,
I changed my blogskin!
This was my previous blogskin:
To this:
Just cause I've cut my hair short
So I thought I ought to
have new pics
with my new hairdo
on my blogskin.
So yea..
Anyways, the theme
is Princess!
Knowing me,
people will go
like "Duh!"
Hahaha!
Oh and I've added
new songs on the playlist as well.
After reading my blog post,
just dun close the window
and listen to the songs?
=)
And know what?
I've not slept
since yesterday!
Congratulations to me man!
And I will be heading
to Yishun at 11am.
To meet a
fellow blogshop owner.
After that, I will be
going to Malaysia
with family.
To buy Hari Raya outfits.
The colour for
this year is Green!
Baby Love gotta
buy green too!
But! He won't
be coming with
us to Malaysia. =(
Boring! Boo...
Ok, Hari Raya is
in 2 weeks time!
So fast!
I will not be
giving out green packets
this year.
Coz I am a student!
Lol!
However, I do not
expect to receive
green packets.
Aiya, nvm la.
I dun really care.
I am more concerned
in being able to
eat goodies during
Hari Raya!
Hehe..
Ok, waiting for time
to pass.
Gonna leave house
at 10am.
Then come back home.
Maybe take a quick nap.
Coz the driver(my bro),
has soccer training.
So, we'll go to
Msia when he's back
from his soccer training.
Therefore, since I have
time to kill.
I shall just take
the opportunity
to update on what
I've been up to.
Career wise, I've gotten
a new job.
Ok, some of you might
be thinking,
let's see how long will she be on this job.
I am gonna be a
Financial Planner
at Manulife Financial.
Haha..
Do support me
when I am a
certified one k.
And pls do not
avoid me.
Like many Financial Planners
usually experience.
Their friends avoid
them when they
know their profession.
I dun really
mind if you
would not want
to take up an
insurance policy with me.
I will still want
to be your friend.
And I will NEVER
force/pester you to
purchase a policy from me.
Like seriously,
I know the feeling k.
I did take up
an insurance policy
from a friend
out of friendship sake.
I was her 1st client.
Then recently she quit
and didn't even
bother informing me.
Until someone from
the agency called me
and told me.
-_-'
And to think she's
my friend lor.
Ha So now if
I am approached
by Insurance Agents,
I can now tell them.
Oh Sorry,
I am a Financial Planner myself.
Or in some cases,
I might pass them
my namecard.
Haha..
It would be kinda cool right.
I do hope I
will be a successful
Financial Planner.
There are people
who are in the
business for so long.
Are doing well,
making big bucks.
Hey, I am still young.
I still have time to achieve it.
Yes! I Can Do It!
Woohoo!
I suddenly thought
of something random.
That is I ought to
start my exercise regime again.
I've stopped jogging once
a week.
Gotta start it again.
If it's not the fasting month,
I would have
gone out to jog now.
Time check,
close to 8am.
Shall think of what to wear,
bathe and get ready to go out.
Thanks for reading lovely people!
Shall end the post with a pic of me!
Have a great Saturday!
Ok, out! =)
Peace!