Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Had facial last friday.
Made an appointment on that day itself.
And I am truly dissatisfied with it.
Think the facial therapist is new la.
During the extraction, she overdid it.
My face is full of scars.
I still had to buy a cap
to cover my face.
So it will not be clearly visible.
At least it covers part of my face.
Met boyfriend at Paya Lebar.
Was supposed to eat at East Coast.
But a change of plans
led us to go to Kallang Leisure Park.
Had late dinner there.
After that we proceeded to the carpark area.
It was a car meet up event that night.
There were so many cars.
Walked and mingled around.
Then we had supper at railway station.
The next day was BF's off day.
He woke up early with the
intention of going to
the car workshop.
But the appointment was cancelled.
We washed car instead.
Met up with Cornelius too.
Had lunch and we went to Concourse.
Corny wanted to purchase halloween face masks.
Upon reaching there,
we got to know that all the
shops are closed.
They are no longer in business there.
So we headed to Bugis instead.
BF and Corny bought shoes.
BF bought a dress for me.
We then headed to Marina Square
and had dinner at Thai Express.
On Sunday, I woke up in the afternoon.
I wonder how come I can sleep so much.
Together with BF's mom,
we cleaned his room.
Yesterday BF surprised me
by coming back from work early.
We went to E-hub at downtown east.
Picked Zhuangwei first.
A funny thing happened.
ZW wanted to hear the sound of the car.
Therefore, BF drove fast
in the carpark.
The carpark is like this
one long stretch of road.
When the car was parked,
the 3 of us are still in the car,
there's this caucasian guy
who stood outside the car
asking BF to wind down the window.
We thought he wanted to
ask if we have extra parking
coupons or what.
But it was otherwise.
BF got a scolding from him
for speeding.
Telling him that he could have
hit his kid.
He even said he timed
and that BF was driving
like 80km/hr.
Finally his last words were "Stupid fug!"
Which Bf retorted back
"Same to you!"
Then when we were about to
cross the road
we saw the caucasian's car.
BF waved happily at him
and the caucasian pointed
him the middle finger.
During that point of
time I kept on laughing.
Anyway, there's not much
at E-hub.
For shopping that is.
Wanted to watch a movie
but we didnt.
Had dinner at this restaurant
called BBQ chicken.
We were attracted to the seating area.
Where they have this
shocking pink sofas.
Food is average and expensive.
I wouldn't go there again.
Sent ZW home
and we went to
as I have expected..
to dam.
Met Kai & his GF.
Another one came 1 hour later.
By 10 we headed home
without waiting for more to come.
{1:10 AM}